Last Day of the Month’s Mini (Book) Haul
I went home very much accomplished today because of a few things:
- I got myself a copy of The 10 Commandments for Choosing God’s Best by Leah Marasigan-Darwin.
- When I went to Booksale to check out for the latest ish of Candy. I was so glad it’s already out there! NBS still doesn’t have it until the first week of May.
- That Kind of Guy by Mina V. Esguerra IS ALREADY AVAILABLE! In Booksale! (NBS, of course, is so late. Yet again.)
- Two Bob Ong books for the best guy I love. (Not pictured.)
- Snack and life and love conversations with my friends at Pizza Hut.
Could have been perfect if my lover wasn’t so pissed at me. Hehe. Can’t wait to dug down deep in every leaf!